Package: gnash (0.8.8-5+squeeze1)
Links for gnash
Download Source Package gnash:
- Debian Flash Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Miriam Ruiz (QA Page)
- Alexander Sack (QA Page)
- Gabriele Giacone (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.gnu.org]
GNU Shockwave Flash (SWF) player
GNU Gnash is a free GPL'd SWF player. It runs as a standalone application on either the desktop or embedded devices, or may be used as a plugin for several popular browsers. It supports playing media from a disk or streaming over a network connection.
GNU Gnash is based on GameSWF and supports most SWF v7 features and some SWF v8 and v9. SWF v10 is not supported by GNU Gnash.
Included in the Gnash is an XML based messaging system, as specified in the SWF specification. This lets a SWF animation communicate over a TCP/IP socket, and parse the incoming XML message. This lets an animation be a remote control for other devices or applications.
This package includes the standalone GTK+-based player that use AGG as the rendering backend.
Other Packages Related to gnash
- dep: gnash-common (= 0.8.8-5+squeeze1)
- GNU Shockwave Flash (SWF) player - Common files/libraries
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.2.4)
- The Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC támogató programkönyvtár
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.14.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.14.0)
- A GTK+ grafikus felhasználói felület függvénykönyvtára
- dep: libgtkglext1
- OpenGL Extension to GTK+ (shared libraries)
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- A GNU Szabványos C++ Programkönyvtár v3
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library