Package: libvirt-dev (0.9.12-11~bpo60+1) [backports]
Links for libvirt-dev
Download Source Package libvirt:
- Debian Libvirt Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Guido Günther (QA Page)
- Laurent Léonard (QA Page)
- Homepage [libvirt.org]
development files for the libvirt library
Libvirt is a C toolkit to interact with the virtualization capabilities of recent versions of Linux (and other OSes). The library aims at providing a long term stable C API for different virtualization mechanisms. It currently supports QEMU, KVM, XEN, OpenVZ, LXC, and VirtualBox.
This package contains the header files and static libraries which are needed for developing the applications with libvirt.
Other Packages Related to libvirt-dev
- dep: libvirt0 (= 0.9.12-11~bpo60+1)
- library for interfacing with different virtualization systems
- rec: pkg-config
- manage compile and link flags for libraries