Package: liblwt-glib-ocaml (2.3.2-1 and others)
Links for liblwt-glib-ocaml
Download Source Package lwt:
- Debian OCaml Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Stéphane Glondu (QA Page)
- Nicolas Dandrimont (QA Page)
- Homepage [ocsigen.org]
cooperative GLib bindings for OCaml (runtime)
Lwt is a library of cooperative threads implemented in monadic style. With respect to preemptive threads, cooperative threads are not using a scheduler to distribute processor time between threads. Instead of this, each thread must tell the others that he wants to let them work.
This package contains runtime libraries for programs using Lwt with cooperative GLib.
Other Packages Related to liblwt-glib-ocaml
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- bibliothèque GLib de routines C