Package: libopenslide0 (3.2.6-2)
Links for libopenslide0
Download Source Package openslide:
- Homepage [openslide.org]
library for reading whole slide image files
OpenSlide is a C library that provides a simple interface to read whole-slide images also known as virtual slides.
Whole-slide images, also known as virtual slides, are large, high resolution images used in digital pathology. Reading these images using standard image tools or libraries is a challenge because these tools are typically designed for images that can comfortably be uncompressed into RAM or a swap file. Whole-slide images routinely exceed RAM sizes, often occupying tens of gigabytes when uncompressed. Additionally, whole-slide images are typically multi-resolution, and only a small amount of image data might be needed at a particular resolution.
This library currently supports:
-Trestle (.tif) -Hamamatsu (.vms, .vmu) -Aperio (.svs, .tif) -MIRAX (.mrxs) -Generic tiled TIFF (.tif)
This package contains the libraries needed to run OpenSlide applications.
Other Packages Related to libopenslide0
- dep: multiarch-support
- paquet de transition permettant de gérer la compatibilité multi-architectures
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.2.4)
- bibliothèque graphique vectorielle Cairo 2D
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.31.8)
- bibliothèque GLib de routines C
- dep: libjpeg8 (>= 8c)
- bibliothèque d'exécution du groupe indépendant JPEG
- dep: libopenjpeg2
- JPEG 2000 image compression/decompression library
- dep: libtiff5 (>= 4.0.0)
- Bibliothèque pout le format graphique TIFF (Tag Image File Format)