Paquet : liblqr-1-0 (0.4.1-2)
Liens pour liblqr-1-0
Ressources Debian :
- Rapports de bogues
- Informations pour les développeurs (PTS)
- Journal des modifications Debian
- Fichier de licence
- Suivis des correctifs pour Debian
Télécharger le paquet source liblqr :
Ressources externes :
- Page d'accueil [liblqr.wikidot.com]
Paquets similaires :
converts plain array images into multi-size representation
The LiquidRescale (lqr) library provides a C/C++ API for performing non-uniform resizing of images by the seam-carving technique.
The library takes images in plain array format as input and converts them to a multi-size representation.
Following is a list of features:
* Areas in the image can be marked for preservation or discard * Once the image has been fully processed, the scaling can be done in real-time. In fact, the information can be saved and read out later without any further processing * The resizing is done with a single function which automatically performs all the necessary operations; it can also work in successive steps without wasting computational time * Possibility to tune the carving operation by letting the seams be less connected, or more rigid, or both * Can export and import the visibility map (the seams) * Other images can be attached and undergo the same carving process as the parent image * The automatic feature detection algorithm can be tuned by selecting among different energy gradient functions * Reports progress through a customizable interface * A signalling system permits to cleanly handle errors
The library implements the algorithm described in the paper "Seam Carving for Content-Aware Image Resizing" by Shai Avidan and Ariel Shamir, which can be found at http://www.faculty.idc.ac.il/arik/imret.pdf
This package contains the shared library.
Autres paquets associés à liblqr-1-0
- dep: multiarch-support
- paquet de transition permettant de gérer la compatibilité multi-architectures