Package: libuim-scm0 (1:1.8.1-4)
Links for libuim-scm0
Download Source Package uim:
- Homepage [code.google.com]
Universal Input Method - uim-scm API library
Uim is an input method module library which supports various scripts and can act as a front end for a range of input methods, including Anthy, Canna, PRIME, or SKK (for Japanese), Pinyin (for Chinese), Byeoru (for Korean), and M17n (for many other languages). Most of its functions are implemented in Scheme, so it's very simple and flexible.
This package contains the shared library for uim-scm API.
Other Packages Related to libuim-scm0
- dep: multiarch-support
- paquet de transition permettant de gérer la compatibilité multi-architectures
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0)
- Bibliothèque de support GCC
- dep: libgcroots0 (>= 0.8.5)
- GC shared library for a Scheme interpreter named 'sigscheme'
- dep: uim-common (>= 1:1.8.1-4)
- Universal Input Method - common files