Package: r-cran-catools (1.10-1)
Links for r-cran-catools
Download Source Package catools:
- Homepage [cran.r-project.org]
GNU R package providing various utility functions
The packages features several basic utility functions including: moving (rolling, running) window statistic functions, read/write for GIF and ENVI binary files, fast calculation of AUC, LogitBoost classifier, base64 encoder/decoder, round-off error free sum and cumsum, etc.
This package of R programming tools for plotting data was written by Jarek Tuszynski.
Other Packages Related to r-cran-catools
- dep: libgcc1
- Bibliothèque de support GCC
- dep: libstdc++6
- Bibliothèque standard C++ de GNU, version 3
- dep: r-base-core (>= 2.11.0~)
- GNU R core of statistical computation and graphics system
- dep: r-cran-bitops
- GNU R package implementing bitwise operations