Package: hwloc (1.0.2-2)
Links for hwloc
Download Source Package hwloc:
- Homepage [www.open-mpi.org]
Hierarchical view of the machine - utilities
Hardware Locality (hwloc) provides a portable abstraction (across OS, versions, architectures, ...) of the hierarchical topology of modern architectures. It primarily aims at helping high-performance computing applications with gathering information about the hardware so as to exploit it accordingly and efficiently.
hwloc provides a hierarchical view of the machine, NUMA memory nodes, sockets, shared caches, cores and simultaneous multithreading. It also gathers various attributes such as cache and memory information.
hwloc supports old kernels not having sysfs topology information, with knowledge of cpusets, offline cpus, and Kerrighed support
This package contains utilities to show the topology of the machine, manipulate cpu masks, and bind processes.
Other Packages Related to hwloc
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.2.4)
- bibliothèque graphique vectorielle Cairo 2D
- dep: libhwloc0
- Hierarchical view of the machine - shared libs
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.7+20100313)
- Bibliothèques partagées pour la gestion d'un terminal
- dep: libx11-6
- Bibliothèque X11 partie client
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.6.27)
- Bibliothèque XML GNOME