Package: libapache2-mod-speedycgi (2.22-13 and others)
Links for libapache2-mod-speedycgi
Download Source Package speedy-cgi-perl:
- Homepage [daemoninc.com]
apache2 module to speed up perl scripts by making them persistent
SpeedyCGI is a way to run perl scripts persistently, which usually makes them run much more quickly because it avoids the overhead of starting up a new perl interpreter and compiling the perl code.
This package provides an Apache2 module so that SpeedyCGI scripts can be run without the overhead of doing a fork/exec for each request. Please note that this package only works with Apache2's prefork MPM or the ITK MPM, as it is not thread-safe.
Other Packages Related to libapache2-mod-speedycgi
- dep: apache2.2-common
- Apache HTTP Server common files
- dep: libapr1 (>= 1.2.7)
- Apache Portable Runtime Library
- dep: libaprutil1 (>= 1.2.7+dfsg)
- Apache Portable Runtime Utility Library
- dep: speedy-cgi-perl (= 2.22-13+b3)
- speed up perl scripts by making them persistent