Paketti: ncbi-epcr (2.3.12-1-1)
Links for ncbi-epcr
Imuroi lähdekoodipaketti epcr:
- Debian Med Packaging Team (Laadunvalvontasivu, Mail Archive)
- Steffen Moeller (Laadunvalvontasivu)
- Andreas Tille (Laadunvalvontasivu)
- Charles Plessy (Laadunvalvontasivu)
- Kotisivu [www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]
Tool to test a DNA sequence for the presence of sequence tagged sites
Electronic PCR (e-PCR) is computational procedure that is used to identify sequence tagged sites(STSs), within DNA sequences. e-PCR looks for potential STSs in DNA sequences by searching for subsequences that closely match the PCR primers and have the correct order, orientation, and spacing that could represent the PCR primers used to generate known STSs.
The new version of e-PCR implements a fuzzy matching strategy. To reduce likelihood that a true STS will be missed due to mismatches, multiple discontigous words may be used instead of a single exact word. Each of this word has groups of significant positions separated by 'wildcard' positions that are not required to match. In addition, it is also possible to allow gaps in the primer alignments.
The main motivation for implementing reverse searching (called Reverse e-PCR) was to make it feasible to search the human genome sequence and other large genomes. The new version of e-PCR provides a search mode using a query sequence against a sequence database.
Muut pakettiin ncbi-epcr liittyvät paketit
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC:n apukirjasto
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.6)
- GNU standardi C++ -kirjasto, versio 3
- dep: libunwind7
- A library to determine the call-chain of a program - runtime
- sug: bioperl
- Perl tools for computational molecular biology