Package: racket (5.2.1+g6~92c8784+dfsg2-2+deb7u1)
Links for racket
Download Source Package racket:
- Homepage [www.racket-lang.org]
extensible programming language in the Scheme family
Racket (previously PLT Scheme) is a programming language suitable for scripting and application development, including GUIs and web services.
It supports the creation of new programming languages through a rich, expressive syntax system. Supplied languages include Typed Racket, ACL2, FrTime, and Lazy Racket, and R6RS Scheme.
Racket includes the DrRacket programming environment, a virtual machine with a just-in-time compiler, tools for creating stand-alone executables, the Racket web server, extensive libraries, and documentation for both beginners and experts.
Other Packages Related to racket
- dep: libffi5 (>= 3.0.9)
- Foreign Function Interface library runtime
- dep: racket-common (= 5.2.1+g6~92c8784+dfsg2-2+deb7u1)
- extensible programming language in the Scheme family (shared files)
- rec: racket-doc (>= 5.2.1+g6~92c8784+dfsg2)
- extensible programming language in the Scheme family (documentation)