Package: slashem-sdl (0.0.7E7F3-2)
Links for slashem-sdl
Download Source Package slashem:
A variant of Nethack (SDL window port)
Super Lotsa Added Stuff Hack - Extended Magic (SLASH'EM) is a role-playing game where you control a single character. The interface and gameplay are similar in style to Rogue, ADOM, Angband and, of course, Nethack. You control the actions through the keyboard and view the world from an overhead perspective.
The problem: The Amulet of Yendor has been stolen. Not only that but it appears that the Wizard of Yendor (not a nice person), who took the amulet, is hiding in the Dungeons of Doom (not a friendly place).
This package provides the SDL window port of Slash'EM
Other Packages Related to slashem-sdl
- dep: libpng12-0 (>= 1.2.13-4)
- PNG-kirjasto - ajonaikaiset tiedostot
- dep: libsdl1.2debian (>= 1.2.10-1)
- Simple DirectMedia Layer
- dep: slashem-common (= 0.0.7E7F3-2)
- Files common to all slashem-packages
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- pakkauskirjaston ajonaikaistiedostot