Package: blktrace (1.0.1-2)
Links for blktrace
Download Source Package blktrace:
- Homepage [brick.kernel.dk]
utilities for block layer IO tracing
blktrace is a block layer IO tracing mechanism which provides detailed information about request queue operations up to user space. There are three major components that are provided:
blktrace: A utility which transfers event traces from the kernel into either long-term on-disk storage, or provides direct formatted output (via blkparse).
blkparse: A utility which formats events stored in files, or when run in live mode directly outputs data collected by blktrace.
Running blktrace requires a patch to the Linux kernel which includes the kernel event logging interfaces, and patches to areas within the block layer to emit event traces. These patches have been included in the main Linux kernel since 2.6.17-rc1, and the default Debian kernel since 2.6.23.
Other Packages Related to blktrace
- dep: libaio1
- Linux kernel AIO access library - shared library
- dep: lsb-base
- Linux-standardipohjan (LSB) version 3.2 käynnistysskriptien apupaketti
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- sug: gnuplot-x11
- A command-line driven interactive plotting program