Paketti: bogofilter-bdb (1.2.2-2+squeeze1)
Links for bogofilter-bdb
Imuroi lähdekoodipaketti bogofilter:
a fast Bayesian spam filter (Berkeley DB)
This package implements a fast Bayesian spam filter along the lines suggested by Paul Graham in his article "A Plan For Spam".
This version substantially improves on Paul's proposal by doing smarter lexical analysis. In particular, hostnames and IP addresses are retained as recognition features rather than broken up. Various kinds of MTA cruft such as dates and message-IDs are discarded so as not to bloat the word lists.
This package provides the bdb database backend.
Muut pakettiin bogofilter-bdb liittyvät paketit
- dep: bogofilter-common
- a fast Bayesian spam filter (common files)
- dep: libdb4.8
- Berkeley v4.8 Database Libraries [runtime]
- dep: libgsl0ldbl (>= 1.9)
- GNU Scientific Library (GSL) -- library package
- sug: db4.8-util
- Berkeley v4.8 Database Utilities