Package: pretzel (2.0n-2-0.3)
Links for pretzel
Download Source Package pretzel:
Prettyprinter generator for noweb
Pretzel is a system that builds prettyprinters; that is programs that will take some plain ASCII source code and generate a LaTeXified version for presentation.
Pretzel has hooks to integrate with noweb, so that code chunks may be prettyprinted with pretzel's generated prettyprinters.
Example prettyprinter source for C, C++, Pascal, and Dijkstra's Guarded Command Language are included.
Other Packages Related to pretzel
- dep: bison (>= 1.19)
- A parser generator that is compatible with YACC
- dep: flex (>= 2.4.6)
- A fast lexical analyzer generator.
- dep: libgcc1
- GCC:n apukirjasto
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.2.1-4)
- GNU Standard C++ -kirjasto, versio 3
- dep: libunwind7 (>= 0.98.5-6)
- A library to determine the call-chain of a program - runtime