Package: libfbclient2 (126.96.36.199054~ReleaseCandidate3.ds2-1 and others)
Links for libfbclient2
Download Source Package firebird2.5:
- Homepage [firebirdsql.org]
Firebird client library
Firebird is a relational database offering many ANSI SQL-99 features that runs on Linux, Windows, and a variety of Unix platforms. Firebird offers excellent concurrency, high performance, and powerful language support for stored procedures and triggers. It has been used on production systems under a variety of names since 1981.
This package contains the client library required to connect to Firebird. It works with either "super-server" or "classic" variants, as well as with commercial InterBase servers.
It uses TCP to connect to the server and is tread-safe.
For direct (non-TCP) database access, see libfbembed2.1.
Other Packages Related to libfbclient2
- dep: firebird2.5-common (= 188.8.131.52054~ReleaseCandidate3.ds2-1+b1)
- common files for firebird 2.5 servers and clients
- dep: firebird2.5-common-doc (= 184.108.40.206054~ReleaseCandidate3.ds2-1)
- copyright, licnesing and changelogs of firebird2.5