Package: libinsighttoolkit3-dev (3.18.0-5)
Links for libinsighttoolkit3-dev
Download Source Package insighttoolkit:
- Homepage [www.itk.org]
Image processing toolkit for registration and segmentation - development
ITK is an open-source software toolkit for performing registration and segmentation. Segmentation is the process of identifying and classifying data found in a digitally sampled representation. Typically the sampled representation is an image acquired from such medical instrumentation as CT or MRI scanners. Registration is the task of aligning or developing correspondences between data. For example, in the medical environment, a CT scan may be aligned with a MRI scan in order to combine the information contained in both.
This package contains the development files needed to build your own ITK applications.
Other Packages Related to libinsighttoolkit3-dev
- dep: libinsighttoolkit3.18 (= 3.18.0-5)
- Image processing toolkit for registration and segmentation - runtime
- rec: libfftw3-dev
- library for computing Fast Fourier Transforms
- rec: uuid-dev
- universally unique id library - headers and static libraries
- sug: insighttoolkit3-examples
- Kuvankäsittelyohjelmisto kohdistamiseen ja segmentointiin - esimerkit