Package: libcelt-dev (0.7.1-1)
Links for libcelt-dev
Download Source Package celt:
- Homepage [www.celt-codec.org]
The CELT codec library development files
CELT is an experimental audio codec for use in low-delay communication.
CELT stands for "Code-Excited Lapped Transform". It applies some of the CELP principles, but does everything in the frequency domain, which removes some of the limitations of CELP. CELT is suitable for both speech and music and currently features:
* Ultra-low latency (typically from 3 to 9 ms) * Full audio bandwidth (44.1 kHz and 48 kHz) * Stereo support * Packet loss concealment * Constant bit-rates from 32 kbps to 128 kbps and above * A fixed-point version of the encoder and decoder
The CELT codec is meant to close the gap between Vorbis and Speex for applications where both high quality audio and low delay are desired.
This package provides the celt library headers and development files.
Other Packages Related to libcelt-dev
- dep: libcelt0-0 (= 0.7.1-1)
- The CELT codec runtime library
- sug: pkg-config
- käännös- ja linkityskirjastojen lippujen hallinta