Package: qemu-launcher (1.8.0~pre0-1)
Links for qemu-launcher
Download Source Package qemu-launcher:
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
GTK+ front-end to QEMU computer emulator
Qemu Launcher provides a graphical front-end to all basic, and many advanced QEMU computer emulator options. It allows you to create, save, and run multiple virtual machine configurations, create and convert disk images.
Qemu Launcher utilizes the full system emulation mode of QEMU that allows you to run unmodified operating system on virtual hardware.
Other Packages Related to qemu-launcher
- dep: libgtk2-gladexml-perl (>= 1.006)
- Perl interface to use user interfaces created with glade-2
- dep: liblocale-gettext-perl (>= 1.05)
- module using libc functions for internationalization in Perl
- dep: librsvg2-2 (>= 2.14.4)
- SAX-based renderer library for SVG files (runtime)
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- dep: qemu (>= 0.8.2)
- fast processor emulator