Package: php5-pgsql (5.5.0~rc1+dfsg-1)
Links for php5-pgsql
Download Source Package php5:
- Debian PHP Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Ondřej Surý (QA Page)
- Sean Finney (QA Page)
- Thijs Kinkhorst (QA Page)
- Lior Kaplan (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.php.net]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
PostgreSQL module for php5
This package provides a module for PostgreSQL database connections directly from PHP scripts. It also includes the pdo_pgsql module for use with the PHP Data Object extension.
PHP (recursive acronym for PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor) is a widely-used open source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for web development and can be embedded into HTML.
Other Packages Related to php5-pgsql
- dep: dpkg (>= 22.214.171.124~)
- Debian package management system
- dep: libpq5 (>= 9.0~)
- PostgreSQL C client library
- dep: php5-common (= 5.5.0~rc1+dfsg-1)
- Common files for packages built from the php5 source
- dep: ucf
- Update Configuration File(s): preserve user changes to config files