Package: libpocodatasqlite12 (1.4.3p1-1) [debports]
Links for libpocodatasqlite12
Download Source Package poco:
- Homepage [poco.sourceforge.net]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
C++ Portable Components (POCO) Data SQLite library
The POCO C++ Libraries are a collection of open source C++ class libraries that simplify and accelerate the development of network-centric, portable applications in C++. The libraries integrate perfectly with the C++ Standard Library and fill many of the functional gaps left open by it.
POCO is built strictly using standard ANSI/ISO C++, including the standard library. The contributors attempt to find a good balance between using advanced C++ features and keeping the classes comprehensible and the code clean, consistent and easy to maintain.
This package provides the POCO Data SQLite library.
Other Packages Related to libpocodatasqlite12
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.13) [sh4]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [powerpcspe]
- dep: libgcc1 [powerpcspe]
- GCC support library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1) [sh4]
- dep: libpocodata12 (= 1.4.3p1-1)
- C++ Portable Components (POCO) Data library
- dep: libpocofoundation12 (= 1.4.3p1-1)
- C++ Portable Components (POCO) Foundation library
- dep: libsqlite3-0 (>= 3.5.9)
- SQLite 3 shared library
- dep: libstdc++6 [powerpcspe]
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.2.1) [sh4]