Package: eclipse-mylyn-builds-hudson (3.8.3-1)
Links for eclipse-mylyn-builds-hudson
Download Source Package eclipse-mylyn:
- Debian Java Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Niels Thykier (QA Page)
- Adrian Perez (QA Page)
- Jakub Adam (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.eclipse.org]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
Mylyn Hudson/Jenkins Connector
Mylyn integrates task support into Eclipse. It supports offline editing for certain task repositories and monitors work activity to hide information that is not relevant to the current task. Also included is the Mylyn Focused UI for reducing information overload when working with tasks and the Bugzilla task connector.
This package provides integration with Hudson and Jenkins continuous integration servers.
Other Packages Related to eclipse-mylyn-builds-hudson
- dep: eclipse-mylyn (= 3.8.3-1)
- Task-Focused Interface for Eclipse
- dep: libgoogle-gson-java (>= 2.1-2)
- Converts Java objects into their JSON representation
- dep: libhttpclient-java (>= 4.1.1-2)
- HTTP/1.1 compliant HTTP agent implementation
- dep: libhttpcore-java (>= 4.1.4-2.1)
- set of low level HTTP transport components for Java