Package: tntnet (2.1-2+deb7u1)
Links for tntnet
Download Source Package tntnet:
- Homepage [www.tntnet.org]
modular, multithreaded web application server for C++
Tntnet has a template-language called ecpp similar to PHP, JSP or Mason, where you can embed c++ code inside a HTML page to generate active content. The ecpp files are precompiled to C++ classes called components and compiled and linked into a shared library. This process is done at compiletime. The web server Tntnet needs only the compiled component library.
Because the web applications are compiled into native code, they are very fast and compact.
Components can call other components. So you can create building blocks of HTML parts and call them in other pages like subprocesses.
Requests are parsed by tntnet and the request information is easily accessible to the components. It supports GET and POST parameters and MIME multipart requests for file upload.
The template language has also support for internationalized applications. You can easily create web applications for different languages.
Other features are: cookies, HTTP upload, automatic request parameter parsing and conversion, automatic session management, scoped variables (application, request and session), internationalisation and keep-alive.
Logging is done through cxxtools, which provides a unique API for log4cpp, log4cxx or simple logging to files or console.
Tntnet is fully multithreaded and much work has been gone into making it scalable. It uses a dynamic pool of worker threads, which answer requests from HTTP clients.
Other Packages Related to tntnet
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.13) [s390x]
- Biblioteca empotrada GNU C: Bibliotecas compartidas
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.13-28) [armhf]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [not armhf, ia64, kfreebsd-amd64, kfreebsd-i386, s390x, sparc]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.6) [sparc]
- dep: libcxxtools8
- library of unrelated but useful C++ classes
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1) [not armel, armhf]
- Biblioteca de ayuda de GCC
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0) [armel, armhf]
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.2.1) [not armel, armhf]
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0) [armel, armhf]
- dep: libtntnet10
- Tntnet libraries
- dep: libunwind7 [ia64]
- Una biblioteca para determinar la cadena de llamadas de un programa. Ejecutables
- dep: tntnet-runtime (= 2.1-2+deb7u1)
- Tntnet runtime system
|Architecture||Package Size||Installed Size||Files|
|amd64||52.7 kB||94.0 kB||[list of files]|
|armel||54.1 kB||152.0 kB||[list of files]|
|armhf||52.1 kB||140.0 kB||[list of files]|
|i386||52.1 kB||89.0 kB||[list of files]|
|ia64||62.3 kB||209.0 kB||[list of files]|
|kfreebsd-amd64||53.0 kB||100.0 kB||[list of files]|
|kfreebsd-i386||52.4 kB||95.0 kB||[list of files]|
|mips||52.4 kB||154.0 kB||[list of files]|
|mipsel||52.6 kB||154.0 kB||[list of files]|
|powerpc||54.4 kB||156.0 kB||[list of files]|
|s390||55.2 kB||156.0 kB||[list of files]|
|s390x||57.3 kB||169.0 kB||[list of files]|
|sparc||52.8 kB||157.0 kB||[list of files]|