Package: flite (1.4-release-6)
Links for flite
Download Source Package flite:
- Debian Accessibility Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Lukas Loehrer (QA Page)
- Mario Lang (QA Page)
- Samuel Thibault (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.speech.cs.cmu.edu]
Small run-time speech synthesis engine
Flite is a small fast run-time speech synthesis engine. It is the latest addition to the suite of free software synthesis tools including University of Edinburgh's Festival Speech Synthesis System and Carnegie Mellon University's FestVox project, tools, scripts and documentation for building synthetic voices. However, flite itself does not require either of these systems to run.
It currently only supports the English language.
This package contains the executables and documentation.
Other Packages Related to flite
- dep: libflite1 (= 1.4-release-6)
- Small run-time speech synthesis engine - shared libraries
- sug: alsa-base
- ALSA driver configuration files