Package: zvbi (0.2.33-6)
Links for zvbi
Download Source Package zvbi:
- Homepage [zapping.sourceforge.net]
Vertical Blanking Interval (VBI) utilities
Televison broadcasts use the VBI to transmit text such as closed captioning (NTSC), Teletext (PAL/SECAM), and now Intercast and the ATVEC Internet television encodings. The zvbi library is used to capture and decode raw VBI data.
This package contains three utilities:
* zvbid, a proxy for VBI devices. It forwards VBI data streams to one or more connected clients and manages channel change requests. * zvbi-chains, a wrapper which executes the VBI application given on the command line while overloading several C library calls so that the application can be forced to access VBI devices via the VBI proxy instead of device files directly. * zvbi-ntsc-cc, a command-line utility for decoding and capturing closed captioning (CC) for NTSC and webtv.
Other Packages Related to zvbi
- dep: libpng12-0 (>= 1.2.13-4)
- Biblioteca de png, ejecutable
- dep: libzvbi0 (>= 0.2.11)
- Vertical Blanking Interval decoder (VBI) - runtime files
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- Biblioteca de compresión, ejecutables