Package: maxima (5.27.0-3)
Links for maxima
Download Source Package maxima:
Computer algebra system -- base system
Maxima is a fully symbolic computation program. It is full featured doing symbolic manipulation of polynomials, matrices, rational functions, integration, Todd-coxeter methods for finite group analysis, graphing, multiple precision floating point computation. It has a symbolic source level debugger for maxima code. Maxima is based on the original Macsyma developed at MIT in the 1970s. It is quite reliable, and has good garbage collection, and no memory leaks. It comes with hundreds of self tests.
This package contains the main executables and base system files.
Other Packages Related to maxima
- dep: libgmp10
- Biblioteca aritmética con multiprecisión
- dep: libreadline6 (>= 6.0)
- Bibliotecas readline y history de GNU, bibliotecas ejecutables
- dep: libx11-6
- Biblioteca del lado del cliente de X11
- rec: maxima-share
- Computer algebra system -- extra code