Package: nfswatch (4.99.11-2)
Links for nfswatch
Download Source Package nfswatch:
- Homepage [nfswatch.sourceforge.net]
Program to monitor NFS traffic for the console
Nfswatch is a command-line tool for monitoring NFS traffic. It can capture and analyze the NFS packets on a particular network interface or on all interfaces.
It mostly monitors NFS client traffic (NFS requests). it also monitors the NFS reply traffic from a server in order to measure the response time for each RPC.
Other Packages Related to nfswatch
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.5-5~)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libpcap0.8 (>= 0.9.8)
- system interface for user-level packet capture
- dep: libtinfo5
- shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling