Package: lilypond (2.14.2-4)
Links for lilypond
Download Source Package lilypond:
- Homepage [lilypond.org]
program for typesetting sheet music
LilyPond is a music typesetter, an automated engraving system. It produces beautiful sheet music using a high level description file as input.
LilyPond supports many forms of music notation constructs, including chord names, drum notation, figured bass, grace notes, guitar tablature, modern notation (cluster notation and rhythmic grouping), tremolos, (nested) tuplets in arbitrary ratios, and more.
LilyPond's text-based music input language support can integrate into LaTeX, HTML and Texinfo seamlessly, allowing single sheet music or musicological treatises to be written from a single source. Form and content are separate, and with LilyPond's expert automated formatting, users don't need typographical expertise to produce good notation.
LilyPond produces PDF, PostScript, SVG, or TeX printed output, as well as MIDI for listening pleasures. LilyPond is exported from the RoseGarden and NoteEdit GUIs, and can import ABC, ETF and MIDI.
LilyPond is part of the GNU Project.
Authors: Han-Wen Nienhuys <firstname.lastname@example.org> Jan Nieuwenhuizen <email@example.com>
Other Packages Related to lilypond
- dep: ghostscript
- interpreter for the PostScript language and for PDF
- dep: guile-1.8
- GNU extension language and Scheme interpreter
- dep: guile-1.8-libs
- Core Guile libraries
- dep: libfontconfig1 (>= 2.9.0)
- generic font configuration library - runtime
- dep: libfreetype6 (>= 2.2.1)
- FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.2.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgmp10
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- dep: libltdl7 (>= 2.4.2)
- A system independent dlopen wrapper for GNU libtool
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.14.0)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.6)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: lilypond-data (= 2.14.2-4)
- LilyPond music typesetter (data files)
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.7)