Package: libpam-gnome-keyring (3.4.1-5)
Links for libpam-gnome-keyring
Download Source Package gnome-keyring:
- Josselin Mouette (QA Page)
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Jordi Mallach (QA Page)
- Laurent Bigonville (QA Page)
- Martin Pitt (QA Page)
- Michael Biebl (QA Page)
- Sjoerd Simons (QA Page)
- Homepage [live.gnome.org]
PAM module to unlock the GNOME keyring upon login
gnome-keyring is a daemon in the session, similar to ssh-agent, and other applications can use it to store passwords and other sensitive information.
This package contains a PAM module that will automatically unlock the keyrings using your login password, making gnome-keyring usage transparent without losing its security benefits.
When installed, this module will automatically be used by GDM and gnome-screensaver to unlock your keyrings when logging in and when unlocking the screen saver.
Other Packages Related to libpam-gnome-keyring
- dep: libpam-runtime (>= 1.0.1-6)
- Runtime support for the PAM library
- dep: libpam0g (>= 0.99.7.1)
- Pluggable Authentication Modules library
- dep: libselinux1 (>= 1.32)
- SELinux runtime shared libraries
- rec: gnome-keyring
- GNOME keyring services (daemon and tools)