Package: slrn (1.0.0~pre18-1.3)
Links for slrn
Download Source Package slrn:
- Homepage [www.slrn.org]
threaded news reader (fast for slow links)
Slrn is a threaded news reader with color support that is designed to read news fast over slow links.
Slrn can read usenet news via NNTP or directly from a local news spool.
Slrn can be heavily customized from its rc file, and even includes a built in macro language. There is also support for killfiles and article scoring.
Other Packages Related to slrn
- dep: libcanlock2 (>= 2b-1)
- library for creating and verifying Usenet cancel locks
- dep: libgnutls-openssl27
- GNU TLS library - OpenSSL wrapper
- dep: libslang2 (>= 2.0.7-1)
- S-Lang programming library - runtime version
- dep: libuu0
- Library for decoding/encoding several popular file encodings
- sug: metamail
- Package not available
- sug: slrnpull
- pulls a small newsfeed from an NNTP server