Package: shorewall-lite (188.8.131.52-1)
Links for shorewall-lite
Download Source Package shorewall-lite:
- Homepage [www.shorewall.net]
Shorewall (lite version), a high-level tool for configuring Netfilter
Shorewall allows you to describe your firewall/gateway requirements using entries in a set of configuration files. It reads those configuration files and, with the help of the iptables utility, configures Netfilter to match your requirements.
Shorewall supports a wide range of router/firewall/gateway applications, traffic shaping and almost every type of VPN.
The shorewall-lite package is designed to allow you to maintain all Shorewall configuration information on a single system within your network.
Other Packages Related to shorewall-lite
- dep: bc
- The GNU bc arbitrary precision calculator language
- dep: iproute
- networking and traffic control tools
- dep: iptables (>= 1.3.8)
- administration tools for packet filtering and NAT
- rec: wget
- retrieves files from the web