Package: geant321 (1:3.21.14.dfsg-10)
Links for geant321
Download Source Package geant321:
- Homepage [wwwasd.web.cern.ch]
[Physics] Particle detector description and simulation tool
GEANT is a framework for simulating the passage of subatomic particles through matter, for instance, particle detectors. For maximum flexibility, GEANT simulations are performed by linking FORTRAN code supplied by the user with the GEANT library, then running the resulting executable.
This package includes gxint, a script that makes this linking step more convenient.
Other Packages Related to geant321
- dep: cernlib-base-dev (>= 2006.dfsg.2-7)
- CERNLIB data analysis suite - dependencies checking script
- dep: gfortran
- GNU Fortran 95 compiler
- dep: libgeant321-2-dev (>= 1:3.21.14.dfsg-7)
- [Physics] Library for GEANT 3.21 (development files)
- sug: geant321-doc
- [Physics] Documentation for GEANT 3.21