Package: libgl1-mesa-swx11-i686 (8.0.5-4)
Links for libgl1-mesa-swx11-i686
Download Source Package mesa:
- Homepage [mesa3d.sourceforge.net]
Mesa OpenGL runtime [i686 optimized]
Mesa is a 3-D graphics library with an API which is very similar to that of OpenGL. To the extent that Mesa utilizes the OpenGL command syntax or state machine, it is being used with authorization from Silicon Graphics, Inc. However, the author makes no claim that Mesa is in any way a compatible replacement for OpenGL or associated with Silicon Graphics, Inc.
This library provides a pure software rasteriser; it does not provide a direct rendering-capable library, or one which uses GLX. For that, please see libgl1-mesa-glx.
On Linux, this library is also known as libGL or libGL.so.1.
This set of libraries is optimized for i686 machines and will only be used if you are running a 2.6 kernel on an i686 class CPU. This includes Pentium Pro, Pentium II/II/IV, Celeron CPU's and similar class CPU's (including clones such as AMD Athlon/Opteron, VIA C3 Nehemiah, but not VIA C3 Ezla).
Other Packages Related to libgl1-mesa-swx11-i686
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgl1-mesa-swx11 (= 8.0.5-4)
- free implementation of the OpenGL API -- runtime
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxext6
- X11 miscellaneous extension library