Package: openscenegraph-plugin-citygml-shared (0.14+svn128-1+3p0p1+4)
Links for openscenegraph-plugin-citygml-shared
Download Source Package libcitygml:
- Homepage [code.google.com]
libcitygml OpenSceneGraph plugin (shared version)
libcitygml is a small and easy to use open source C++ library for parsing CityGML files in such a way that data can be easily exploited by 3D rendering applications (geometry data are tesselated and optimized for rendering during parsing). For instance, it can be used to develop readers of CityGML files in many 3D based applications (OpenGL, OpenSceneGraph, ...) Most metadata are not lost, they are available through a per-node hashmap.
CityGML (City Geography Markup Language) is an XML-based schema for the modelling and exchange of georeferenced 3D city and landscape models that is quickly being adopted on an international level.
This package contains OpenSceneGraph plugin (.so version).
Other Packages Related to openscenegraph-plugin-citygml-shared
- dep: libcitygml0 (= 0.14+svn128-1+3p0p1+4)
- Open source C++ library for parsing CityGML files
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgdal1 (>= 1.8.0)
- Geospatial Data Abstraction Library
- dep: libopenscenegraph80
- 3D scene graph, shared libs
- dep: libopenthreads14
- Object-Oriented (OO) thread interface for C++, shared libs
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.6.27)
- GNOME XML library