Package: libgd-gd2-noxpm-perl (1:2.46-2 and others)
Links for libgd-gd2-noxpm-perl
Download Source Package libgd-gd2-noxpm-perl:
- Homepage [search.cpan.org]
Perl module wrapper for libgd - gd2 variant without XPM support
This is a autoloadable interface module for libgd, a popular library for creating and manipulating PNG files. With this library you can create PNG images on the fly or modify existing files. Features include:
* Lines, polygons, rectangles and arcs, both filled and unfilled * Flood fills * The use of arbitrary images as brushes and as tiled fill patterns * Line styling (dashed lines and the like) * Horizontal and vertical text rendering * Support for transparency and interlacing * Support for TrueType font rendering, via libfreetype. * Support for spline curves, via GD::Polyline * Support for symbolic font names, such as "helvetica:italic" * Support for symbolic color names, such as "green", via GD::Simple * Produces output in png, gif, jpeg and xbm format * Produces output in svg format via GD::SVG.
Included with the example code is the perl script qd.pl with QuickDraw routines for generating PICT2 files (used on Apple Macintosh).
This package is linked against libgd2, without Xpm (X pixmap) support.
Other Packages Related to libgd-gd2-noxpm-perl
- dep: libfreetype6 (>= 2.2.1)
- FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files
- dep: libjpeg8 (>= 8c)
- Independent JPEG Group's JPEG runtime library
- dep: libpng12-0 (>= 1.2.13-4)
- PNG library - runtime
- dep: perl (>= 5.14.2-3)
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime