Package: wikipediafs (0.4-4)
Links for wikipediafs
Download Source Package wikipediafs:
- Homepage [wikipediafs.sourceforge.net]
View and edit Wikipedia articles as if they were real files
WikipediaFS is a mountable Linux virtual file system that enables you to deal with Wikipedia (or any Mediawiki-based site) articles as if they were real files.
It is thus possible to use a real text editor to view and edit articles.
Other Packages Related to wikipediafs
- dep: fuse-utils (>= 2.2)
- Filesystem in Userspace (transitional package)
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.6.6-7~)
- dep: python-fuse (>= 1:0.2-pre3)
- Python bindings for FUSE (Filesystems in USErland)