Package: necpp (1.5.0+cvs20101003-2.1)
Links for necpp
Download Source Package necpp:
NEC2 Evolution Antenna Modelling System
The NEC2 (Numerical Electromagnetics Code) is software for modelling antennas using the Method of Moments. It was developed at Lawrence Livermore Laboratories, and remains widely used, despite the old fashioned punched card style input required.
This program is initially based on Fortran NEC2 software (also nec package).
Other Packages Related to necpp
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libnecpp0 (>= 1.5.0+cvs20101003)
- library to use NEC2++
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libunwind7
- A library to determine the call-chain of a program - runtime