Package: libglu1-mesa (8.0.5-4+deb7u2)
Links for libglu1-mesa
Download Source Package mesa:
- Homepage [mesa3d.sourceforge.net]
Mesa OpenGL utility library (GLU)
GLU offers simple interfaces for building mipmaps; checking for the presence of extensions in the OpenGL (or other libraries which follow the same conventions for advertising extensions); drawing piecewise-linear curves, NURBS, quadrics and other primitives (including, but not limited to, teapots); tesselating surfaces; setting up projection matrices and unprojecting screen coordinates to world coordinates.
On Linux, this library is also known as libGLU or libGLU.so.1.
This package provides the SGI implementation of GLU shipped with the Mesa package (ergo the "-mesa" suffix).
Other Packages Related to libglu1-mesa
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libunwind7
- A library to determine the call-chain of a program - runtime