Package: maq (0.7.1-5)
Links for maq
Download Source Package maq:
- Homepage [maq.sourceforge.net]
maps short fixed-length polymorphic DNA sequence reads to reference sequences
Maq (short for Mapping and Assembly with Quality) builds mapping assemblies from short reads generated by the next-generation sequencing machines. It was particularly designed for Illumina-Solexa 1G Genetic Analyzer, and has a preliminary functionality to handle ABI SOLiD data. Maq is previously known as mapass2.
Developmemt of Maq stopped in 2008. Its successors are BWA and SAMtools.
Other Packages Related to maq
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:184.108.40.206)
- compression library - runtime