Package: libpocoutil9 (1.3.6p1-4)
Links for libpocoutil9
Download Source Package poco:
- Homepage [poco.sourceforge.net]
C++ Portable Components (POCO) Util library
The POCO C++ Libraries are a collection of open source C++ class libraries that simplify and accelerate the development of network-centric, portable applications in C++. The libraries integrate perfectly with the C++ Standard Library and fill many of the functional gaps left open by it.
POCO is built strictly using standard ANSI/ISO C++, including the standard library. The contributors attempt to find a good balance between using advanced C++ features and keeping the classes comprehensible and the code clean, consistent and easy to maintain.
This package provides POCO Util library.
Other Packages Related to libpocoutil9
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libpocofoundation9 (= 1.3.6p1-4)
- C++ Portable Components (POCO) Foundation library
- dep: libpocoxml9 (= 1.3.6p1-4)
- C++ Portable Components (POCO) XML library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.6)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3