Package: libpam-openafs-kaserver (1.6.1-3+deb7u1)
Links for libpam-openafs-kaserver
Download Source Package openafs:
- Homepage [www.openafs.org]
AFS distributed filesystem kaserver PAM module
AFS is a distributed filesystem allowing cross-platform sharing of files among multiple computers. Facilities are provided for access control, authentication, backup and administrative management.
This package provides a PAM module for existing sites using the AFS kaserver for authentication. New sites should use a Kerberos v5 implementation, a Kerberos v5 PAM module such as libpam-krb5, and libpam-afs-session.
Other Packages Related to libpam-openafs-kaserver
- dep: libcomerr2 (>= 1.01)
- common error description library
- dep: libk5crypto3 (>= 1.6.dfsg.2)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - Crypto Library
- dep: libkrb5-3 (>= 1.6.dfsg.2)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries
- dep: openafs-client (= 1.6.1-3+deb7u1)
- AFS distributed filesystem client support