Package: liblensfun-dev (0.2.5-2)
Links for liblensfun-dev
Download Source Package lensfun:
- Homepage [lensfun.berlios.de]
Lens Correction library - Development files
Lensfun is an opensource database of photographic lenses and their characteristics. It contains three kinds of objects:
* mounts * cameras * lenses
It is used in various photo-related softwares in which it allows the correction of various artifacts:
* distortion * transveral (also known as lateral) chromatic aberrations * vignetting * colour contribution of the lens (correcting said "yellowish" or "blueish" images)
It provides a way to read and search for specific things in the database.
This package contains the development files.
Other Packages Related to liblensfun-dev
- dep: liblensfun0 (= 0.2.5-2)
- Lens Correction library - Runtime files