Package: rxvt-unicode-lite (9.15-2)
Links for rxvt-unicode-lite
Download Source Package rxvt-unicode:
- Debian rxvt-unicode Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Ryan Kavanagh (QA Page)
- Yaroslav Halchenko (QA Page)
- Homepage [software.schmorp.de]
RXVT-like terminal emulator with basic Unicode support
rxvt-unicode is a modern, Unicode-aware color xterm replacement that uses significantly less memory than a conventional xterm and many other Unicode supporting terminal emulators.
It supports using multiple fonts at the same time, including Xft fonts, and client-server technology to reduce memory consumption when using multiple windows.
This package contains the small version with only a few extra features and without Freetype support.
Other Packages Related to rxvt-unicode-lite
- dep: base-passwd (>= 188.8.131.52)
- Debian base system master password and group files
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0)
- GCC support library
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxrender1
- X Rendering Extension client library
- dep: ncurses-base (>= 5.4-7)
- basic terminal type definitions