Package: mlv-smile (1.47-3)
Links for mlv-smile
Download Source Package mlv-smile:
- Debian Med Packaging Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Steffen Moeller (QA Page)
- Thorsten Alteholz (QA Page)
- Andreas Tille (QA Page)
- Homepage [www-igm.univ-mlv.fr]
Find statistically significant patterns in sequences
Smile determines sequence motifs on the basis of a set of DNA, RNA or protein sequences.
* No hard limit on the number of combinations of motifs to describe subsets of sequences. * The sequence alphabet may be specified. * The use of wildcards is supported. * Better determination of significance of motifs by simulation. * Introduction of a set of sequences with negative controls that should not match automatically determined motifs.
Other Packages Related to mlv-smile