Package: milkytracker (0.90.85+dfsg-2.2)
Links for milkytracker
Download Source Package milkytracker:
- Homepage [www.milkytracker.org]
music creation tool inspired by Fast Tracker 2
This is an editor for "tracked" music, i.e. audio samples of instruments pitch shifted according to the note data.
It can load the following module formats: 669, AMS, AMF, DBM, CBA, DIGI, DSM, FAR, GMC, GDM, IMF, IT, MOD, MDL, MTM, MXM, OKT, PLM, PSM, PTM, S3M, STM, ULT, UNI, and X.
Export is possible into the formats: XM, MOD, and WAV.
Supported sample and instrument formats: WAV, IFF/XI, PAT
Other Packages Related to milkytracker
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0)
- GCC support library
- dep: libsdl1.2debian (>= 1.2.11)
- Simple DirectMedia Layer
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime