Package: libt1-dev (5.1.2-3.6)
Links for libt1-dev
Download Source Package t1lib:
- Homepage [sunsite.unc.edu]
Type 1 font rasterizer library - development
T1lib is an enhanced rasterizer for Type 1 fonts.
T1lib is based on the X11R5 font rasterizer code, but operates independently of X11. It includes many enhancements, including underlining, antialiasing, user-defined slant and extension factors, and rotation.
This package contains the header files and static libraries needed to develop programs using T1lib.
Please note, that PDF documentation is placed in libt1-doc
Other Packages Related to libt1-dev
- dep: libice-dev
- X11 Inter-Client Exchange library (development headers)
- dep: libsm-dev
- X11 Session Management library (development headers)
- dep: libt1-5 (= 5.1.2-3.6)
- Type 1 font rasterizer library - runtime
- dep: libx11-dev
- X11 client-side library (development headers)
- dep: libxaw7-dev
- X11 Athena Widget library (development headers)
- dep: libxext-dev
- X11 miscellaneous extensions library (development headers)
- rec: libt1-doc
- Type 1 font rasterizer library - developers documentation