Package: libnetcdfc++4 (1:4.1.3-6)
Links for libnetcdfc++4
Download Source Package netcdf:
- Homepage [www.unidata.ucar.edu]
An interface for scientific data access to large binary data
NetCDF (network Common Data Form) is an interface for scientific data access and a freely-distributed software library that provides an implementation of the interface. The netCDF library also defines a machine-independent format for representing scientific data. Together, the interface, library, and format support the creation, access, and sharing of scientific data.
This package contains the C++ run-time shared libraries required by programs.
Other Packages Related to libnetcdfc++4
- dep: libcurl3-gnutls (>= 7.16.2)
- easy-to-use client-side URL transfer library (GnuTLS flavour)
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.4.0)
- GCC support library
- dep: libnetcdfc7
- An interface for scientific data access to large binary data
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3