Package: libsnack2-alsa (2.2.10-dfsg1-12.1)
Links for libsnack2-alsa
Download Source Package snack:
- Homepage [www.speech.kth.se]
Sound extension to Tcl/Tk and Python/Tkinter - Tcl/Tk library
Snack is an extension to the Tcl/Tk scripting language that adds sound functionality. There are commands to play, record, edit, and even visualize sound. Snack supports in-memory sound objects, file based audio, and streaming audio. It handles file formats such as WAV, AU, AIFF, MP3, and OGG Vorbis.
This package includes Tcl/Tk snack package and uses ALSA as a sound engine.
Other Packages Related to libsnack2-alsa
- dep: libogg0 (>= 1.1.0)
- Ogg bitstream library
- dep: libvorbis0a (>= 1.1.2)
- The Vorbis General Audio Compression Codec (Decoder library)
- dep: libvorbisenc2 (>= 1.1.2)
- The Vorbis General Audio Compression Codec (Encoder library)
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library