Package: libcommoncpp2-dev (1.8.1-5)
Links for libcommoncpp2-dev
Download Source Package libcommoncpp2:
- Homepage [www.gnu.org]
Header files and static libraries for Common C++ "2"
Common C++ is a GNU package which offers portable "abstraction" of system services such as threads, networks, and sockets. Common C++ also offers individual frameworks generally useful to developing portable C++ applications including a object persistence engine, math libraries, threading, sockets, etc. Common C++ is small, and highly portable. Common C++ will support most Unix operating systems as well as Win32, in addition to GNU/Linux.
This package contains the development files.
Other Packages Related to libcommoncpp2-dev
- dep: libccgnu2-1.8-0 (= 1.8.1-5)
- GNU package for creating portable C++ programs
- dep: libgnutls-dev
- GNU TLS library - development files
- dep: pkg-config
- manage compile and link flags for libraries
- dep: zlib1g-dev
- compression library - development
- sug: libcommoncpp2-doc
- Documentation files for Common C++ "2"