Package: fwknop-server (2.0.0rc2-2+deb7u1)
Links for fwknop-server
Download Source Package fwknop:
- Homepage [www.cipherdyne.com]
FireWall KNock OPerator server side - C version
The FireWall KNock OPerator implements an authorization scheme called Single Packet Authorization (SPA), based on Netfilter and libpcap.
Its main application is to protect services such as OpenSSH with an additional layer of security in order to make the exploitation of vulnerabilities (both 0-day and unpatched code) much more difficult.
The authorization server passively listens for authorization packets via libcap, thus preventing any connections from being processed on the traditional port. Access to a protected service is only granted after a valid encrypted and non-replayed packet is detected.
Other Packages Related to fwknop-server
- dep: iptables
- administration tools for packet filtering and NAT
- dep: libfko0 (= 2.0.0rc2-2+deb7u1)
- system interface for user-level fko management
- dep: libgdbm3 (>= 1.8.3)
- GNU dbm database routines (runtime version)
- dep: libpcap0.8 (>= 0.9.8)
- system interface for user-level packet capture
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.0-6)
- Linux Standard Base 4.1 init script functionality